DM Pharma has come up with the best quality products franchise in the North Eastern states. With the help of our quality analysts, professionals and skilled and trained staff members; we can produce a wide range of pharmaceutical products like Tablets, Capsules, Drops, Dry Syrup, Injections, and Ointments, etc. Currently, we are manufacturing more than 2000 brands in a month includes Dermatology, Orthopaedics, Cardiology, Nutraceutical Products, Gynaecology, and Digestive Enzymes.
The NEIIPP announced by Department of Industrial Policy and Promotion (Ministry of Commerce and Industry, Government of India), all new units and existing ones going for expansion in the northeast region get a full exemption from income tax and excise duty, apart from a 30% subsidy on investment in plant and machinery, together with interest subsidy of 3% on capital loan and a reimbursement of 100% insurance premium. Therefore, this is the most brilliant idea to expand our empire and help the people of these states to establish themselves in the pharma world.
Top Locations for PCD Pharma Franchise for Business Opportunity in North East India
The following are the places that are best suitable for the pharmaceutical business in the North Eastern states because of its favourability:
1. Sikkim: The tax incentives which this hilly state offered on the table are quite attractive and have minimum interference of the government. It is a peaceful state and has huge potential for the manufacturing sector. Sikkim has a population of 6.19 lakh and with a large industry base of pharma and ancillary units, we will be able to provide more employment and create new opportunities from our PCD Pharma Franchise in Sikkim.
2. Manipur: This North-eastern state has a population of nearly 2 million and has all the facilities that are required for our WHO and GMP approved the unit. We are interested to open a franchise here because of all the necessary resources and support our PCD Pharma Franchise in Manipur help us to produce quality products for the people of Manipur and nearby places.
3. Mizoram: Presently, the population of Mizoram is said to be 1,091,014. It may also be noted that migration from neighboring States – Assam, Manipur and Tripura and neighboring countries Myanmar & Bangladesh is also contributing a lot to the rapid increase of the urban population. Therefore, there is a substantial growth in the business and hence choosing PCD Pharma Franchise in Mizoram will be of a great benefit.
4. Arunachal Pradesh: This state has a population of 1,382,611 and is well equipped with all the facilities required for the establishment of our PCD Pharma Franchise in Arunachal Pradesh. This state has high biodiversity and has been a priority for leading conservation agencies of the world.
5. Assam: this is a state in north-eastern India, situated south of the eastern Himalayas along the Brahmaputra and Barak River valleys. Assam covers an area of 78,438 km2 and has a population of 31,205,576. This area has all the required resources for the progress of our PCD Pharma Franchise in Assam.
6. Tripura: This state has a population of 3,671,032 which can be sufficient enough for providing us with manpower and for the sales of the products of our PCD Pharma Franchise in Tripura.
Therefore, all these north-eastern states have all the facilities that are required for the foundation of a PCD franchise Company and hence doing business in these places will also be beneficial for our company. All these states have a sufficient amount of population for the growth and success of our business. This is a golden opportunity for the people of North-east and should not be missed by them.